Harrison Platform Bed
The simple version of our low post bed
The head rail is prepared in such a way the a headboard can be added later with some minor adjustments
Our Harrison Platform Bed is available in cherry (as shown) , walnut or red oak
Our platform beds are made in our Brooklyn workshop of locally sourced hardwoods and finished with non-toxic plant oil and wax.
Our platform beds are designed for use with a mattress only – no box spring or foundation is necessary. The mattress is supported by a an array of hardwood slats that promote beneficial ventilation for the mattress.
- Solid hardwood construction- primary wood cherry, walnut or red oak.
- Secondary wood ; structural components such as slats and supporting parts under the mattress are either maple or red oak chosen for strength.
- Constructed using sturdy mortise and tenon joinery and hardware fasteners. learn why our beds are built to last
- Locally sourced, sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Mattress supported by array of hardwood slats
- Need a headboard? See our Harrison Platform Bed with Upholstered Headboard
- Designed to accommodate our under-bed storage boxes –
- Call our showroom to determine stock status
- Deliverable via package delivery service (UPS/FedEx) with assemble required.
- Full service assembled delivery available
- select from cherry, walnut or red oak
- available in Full, Queen, Eastern King and California King. Custom sizes quotation upon request.