Ashland Low Post Platform Bed
Our Ashland Low Post Platform Bed is available in Cherry (as shown) , Red oak or Walnut.
Our platform beds are made in our Brooklyn workshop of locally sourced hardwoods and finished with non-toxic plant oil and wax. Our platform beds are designed for use with a mattress only – no box spring or foundation is necessary. The mattress is supported by a an array of hardwood slats that promote beneficial ventilation for the mattress.
The Ashland Low Post Bed features a very substantial 1.75″ thick side rail. From the floor to the bottom of side rail: 16″. Side rail is 5 1/2″ wide.
Features and Benefits
- Solid hardwood construction – primary wood: Red oak, Cherry or Walnut.
- Secondary wood ; structural components such as slats and supporting parts under the mattress are either maple or red oak chosen for strength.
- Constructed using sturdy mortise and tenon joinery and hardware fasteners. learn why our beds are built to last
- Locally sourced, sustainable harvested hardwood.
- Mattress supported by array of hardwood slats
- Other headboards available – see Pierrepont Low Post Platform Bed
- Designed to accommodate our under bed storage boxes
- Call our showroom to determine stock status
- Deliverable via package delivery service (UPS/FedEx) with assembly required.
- Full service assembled delivery available
- Select from: Red Oak, Cherry or Walnut.
- Available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen or King. Custom sizes quotation upon request.