Ashland Low Post Platform Bed
Our Ashland Low Post Platform Bed is available in Cherry (as shown), Red oak or Walnut.
Our platform beds are made in our Brooklyn workshop of locally sourced hardwoods and finished with non-toxic plant oil and wax. Our platform beds are designed for use with a mattress only – no box spring or foundation is necessary. The mattress is supported by an array of hardwood slats that promote beneficial ventilation for the mattress.
The Ashland Low Post Bed features a very substantial 5-1/2″ wide x 1-3/4″ thick side rail.
From the floor to the bottom of side rail: 16″.
Features and Benefits
- Solid hardwood construction – primary wood: Cherry, Red oak or Walnut.
- Secondary wood; structural components such as slats and supporting parts under the mattress are either maple or red oak chosen for strength.
- Constructed using sturdy mortise and tenon joinery and hardware fasteners. learn why our beds are built to last
- Locally sourced, sustainable harvested hardwood.
- Mattress supported by array of hardwood slats
- Other headboards available – see Pierrepont Low Post Platform Bed
- Designed to accommodate our under bed storage boxes
- Call our showroom to determine stock status
- Deliverable via package delivery service (UPS/FedEx) with assembly required.
- Full service assembled delivery available
- Select from: Cherry, Red oak or Walnut.
- Available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen or King.
- Custom sizes quotation upon request.