We are New York’s premier source for solid wood bookcases.
Why solid wood?
- Solid hardwood is much stiffer than man-made boards like plywood and particle board. Shelves can be longer without sagging.
- The edges can’t chip off the way that edge-banding on man-made boards can.
- Solid Hardwoods don’t contain harmful formaldehyde commonly found in particle board and MDF (medium density fiberboard).
Locally designed and produced.
- Our production facilities are in Brooklyn with subsidiary suppliers in New York and Pennsylvania
- Designs that are adaptable to your specific space and need.
- Work with our designers to turn your vision into reality.
- Our Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing (CADCAM) process enables to to make furniture efficiently one piece at a time to design. Think of it as mass-customization.
- Locally sourced hardwoods from the forests of New York and Pennsylvania.
- Safe, non-toxic finishing materials – we use finishes derived from plant oils and waxes.