Verdana Three Drawer Nightstand
- Drawers are machine-dovetailed in front and back and feature “flush inset “ construction.
- Dovetailed wooden drawer guides guarantee smooth, level operation
- Close-grained hardwood in birch or maple is used for the drawer sides. End panels framed with solid cherry leg/corner posts are incorporated into all of our furniture designs. Made of cherry veneer on a hardwood core, these panels are mortised and securely fastened to the leg frame.. Exceptionally stable, this construction is not only strong and durable, it has a beautiful appearance.
- Our hand rubbed oil finish is specially formulated to impart-lasting luster and protection. The oil finishing is a three day process. A coat of oil is sprayed on and wipe by hand then sits for at least 24 hours. The piece is then sanded and re-coated. This process is repeated three times. The end result is a luxurious look and feel.
- It is easy to maintain and will darken naturally over time, improving its appearance with age.
- From our choice of American hardwoods that are sustainably and responsibly harvested, right down to the hardware and drawer pulls we use, to offer a superior product.