Our platform beds are made in our Brooklyn workshop of locally sourced hardwoods and finished with non-toxic plant oil and wax.
Our platform beds are designed for use with a mattress only – no box spring or foundation is necessary. The mattress is supported by a an array of hardwood slats that promote beneficial ventilation for the mattress.
- Solid hardwood frame construction – primary wood – red oak, cherry or walnut; veneered headboard.
- Secondary wood ; structural components such as slats and supporting parts under the mattress are either maple or red oak chosen for strength.
- Constructed using sturdy mortise and tenon joinery and hardware fasteners. learn why our beds are built to last
- Locally sourced, sustainably harvested hardwood.
- Mattress supported by array of hardwood slats – a center adds support in the middle to prevent any deflection of the mattress.
- Additional coir fiber pad available to fit over the mattress conforming to Tempur-Pedic mattress suggestions.
- Designed to accommodate our under-bed storage boxes –
- Call our showroom to determine stock status
- Deliverable via package delivery service (UPS/FedEx) with assembly required.
- Full service delivery and assembly available.
- Select from red oak, cherry, walnut or maple
- Available with high foot board (as pictured) or low foot board
- Available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen or King.