The Oslo Natural Mattresses begin with a base layer of individually encased interactive coils for exceptional, independent body support.
These high carbon steel coils are center glued and nested in a honeycombed pattern.
The interactive coils feature alternating rows of higher and lower coils with different diameters and gauges.
This innovative design creates highly ergonomic support through increased surface contouring. This reduces pressure on the body, providing more comfort and promoting correct spinal alignment for restful, rejuvenating sleep.
The interactive base coil is topped by a two inch layer of the finest pure 100% natural latex to provide all the cushioning you could want without forming the premature sags and depressions that thicker synthetic padding will. This cushioning provides exceptional resilience and ventilation. Each mattress is covered in the most comfortable organic stretch cotton lined with wool.
We quilt to 100% pure Merino wool to provide the comfort of thermal insulation and moisture regulation. You will sleep better in a drier, more breathable sleeping environment.
- 1,172 interactive coils provide cushioned support
- Natural latex foam for a soft and flexible surface feel
- Breathable wool-lined cotton cover for cool, dry sleep
- Two firmness choices: firm or soft ~ dual-sided for couples
- Ecologically healthy components, built to last
- A new level of conforming comfort and active support
Berkeley Ergonomics - Natural, Organic Mattresses - Made in the USA